Air conditioning Service
We have the equipment and trained technicians to insure your vehicle’s A/C system functions properly and efficiently with our auto air conditioning service.
Your car’s air conditioning (A/C) system is divided into two sides, known as the high side and the low side. The compressor, beginning at the high side, functions like a pump, moving refrigerant through the system. The expansion valve, which begins at the low side, restricts refrigerant flow, lowering the pressure and the temperature of the refrigerant.
- Inspect air conditioning system for visual signs of leaks
- Reclaim remaining Freon from system for filtering
- Vacuum test system Install Dye UV for leak detection
- Recharge system to manufacturer recommended capacity
- Performance test system
- Perform Dye Lite test
- Add Freon at an additional charge
- Won’t blow cold air or the air isn’t as cold as it used to be
- Strange or stale smelling air
- The fan won’t run or makes strange noises
- Improved performance
- Improved fuel mileage when operating properly and efficiently