All Wheel Alignment
Why is proper alignment important?
- Tire Wear Keeping your vehicle aligned properly will ensure
proper tire performance and will prevent premature
tire wear saving you costly tire replacements.
- Brake System Proper alignment will improve stopping ability.
- Steering Proper alignment will provide tighter handling giving
you a safer and smoother ride.
- Fuel Mileage Proper alignment will help improve you fuel
What takes place during an alignment?
- Set mechanical adjustments to factory specifications
- Computerized Printout Provided
- All Wheel/Thrust Auto Alignment
- Adjusting tire angles recommended by the vehicle manufacturer.
- Test Drive
Symptoms: When Should I Check my Alignment?
- Many vehicle manufacturers now recommend inspections at the same time you get your oil changed. But because issues are often a result of a specific incident, like a wheel hitting hard in a pothole, on a curb or other obstacles in the road, it’s better to be safe than sorry and have your alignment checked.
- If any of the symptoms below occur immediately after the incident, make an appointment orstop by right away.
- When you purchase new tires.
- Prior to purchasing a used vehicle when an inspection reveals certain conditions.
- Vehicle pulls to the left or right
- Vibration in the steering wheel
- Vibration of any kind in the steering or handling of the vehicle
- Uneven tire wear
- Our state of the art equipment will help save you time and money.
- Even tire wear.
- Sturdy, safe and smooth handling and driving.